Tell and Sell Japan is a mailing list for people living in Japan who want to sell, buy, trade or give away new or gently used merchandise and other personal items such as:
- Brand new items ordered from overseas, but the size/style/colour was wrong
- Quality clothes for special occasions you have worn only once or twice, a formal dress, suit, etc.
- Maternity clothes, or outgrown babies’ or children’s clothes
- Unwanted gift items, unused cosmetics, etc.
- Books, videos, DVDs, CDs
- Items that have to be sold because you are leaving Japan or moving (“Sayonara Sales”)
Please note that the Tell and Sell Japan mailing list is NOT a platform for you to promote your own business or products. You can, however, post such information on this page.
As of October 2008, we have around 1000 members and lately we have been averaging between 200 and 400 emails per month. Join our group through this site or visit our Yahoogroups page. If you find that the number of emails is too high, you can choose to read the messages online instead of having them delivered to your email address. (You will need to associate your email address with a Yahoo account to do this.)
So ladies and gents, this is the ideal time to start clearing out your closets! TELL everyone what you have, then SELL it!